BFN.........?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Ok, before I start, just to say that I will only be in and out today because have a lot of work to get through :o( Anyway, I am due af Thursday, did a test on Sunday, BFN, did another test this morning BFN. Was a small bit upset, gave DH a hug and went back to getting ready for work. Then I decide after another couple of minutes to pick the test up and examine it closer, tilt to the side etc. And what do I see but the faintest of the faint lines :ooh So I run back into hubby got him to check, he says he can see it too. What it reminds me of it like on a digital clock where you can see the outline of a digit even though it's not there. Does that make sense? Not what is stopping me from jumping up and down is that I didn't see this until after the time limit when it should have come up (might have been there because I hadn't looked closely?) so maybe it was an evaporation line? Now it was within 10 mins when I seen it, and after 10 mins it did get the smallest bit more defined. The other thing is that this morning I had a tiny but of pinkish CM on my pantyliner :-8 Was worried that maybe it is start of af? What do ye think?
Oh and P.S. I'm not going to test again until Thursday, my due date :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Check out that peeonastick.com website. She warns us all very sternly NOT to go back and check tests after the time limit becuase the result isn't accurate. If this is wrecking your head, you could do another test and just sit with it for the test time (3 or 5 mins or whatever) and don't take your eyes of it. If you get the faintest of faint lines within that time, then I think that could be something! The line would be faint because AF not due for 2 more days. Otherwise hold off until Thursday - if you can! Good luck hon! I really hope this is your month! :xxx
round two Posts: 1018
Hi Butterfly, That is really a hard call. I know that when I tested the first day I got the faintest of lines like you would need a magnifying glass just to see it and after the 10 mins it did become more defined. I hate to say this, but that is how I always tell my AF is coming with pinkish CM so that is a completely opposite. I am sorry sweetie but I think you will have to wait until Thursday and try again. I know that this is an impossible task but we will try to keep you sane until then. Sending lots and lots of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Thanks BC :thnk It's a clearblue and it says not to read after 10 minutes but it was less than that when I seen it. Going to buy a 2-pack today and use on on Thursday to see what shows up, it'll allow the 48 hours too. Have you been to doc?
Thanks Hope...I suppose time till tell eh? That's why I'm glad that I have lots on at work today, should hopefully make the day go fast. And thanks for the babydust too! :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Yes, am off to the doc's just now! Will report back before lunch!
[quote="BlackCat":399qrecd]Yes, am off to the doc's just now! Will report back before lunch![/quote:399qrecd] Good luck hun!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Good luck x x x SG
happyfeet Posts: 1316
Wishing you lots and lots of babydust xx :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: