BFN.........? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Thanks HappyFeet...wonder if the same thing will happen to me as you? At least I'll be in good company though :xxx Will probably be running to the loo every 5 minutes now to see if something has started :duh:
happyfeet Posts: 1316
[quote="Butterfly06"]Thanks HappyFeet...wonder if the same thing will happen to me as you? At least I'll be in good company though :xxx quote] Aw thank you butterfly :xox I hope you dont get the same thing as me - hope its a BFP!! That will cheer me up! O-O
You know I had 2 vivid dreams last night where I did the test and seen the 2 lines clear as day! Both times I woke up and thought about how happy I was feeling and then realised it was a dream :-8 I do feel like af could come today, but have also been feeling like that for a week so will have to be patient and see what happens I suppose.
mammybean Posts: 10364
oh bubberfly this is meant to be the month hope you dont get af really do, well if u seen it with in the 10 mins then it was in the time :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: i will go find extra baby dust :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
ginger nut Posts: 5989
fingers crossed for you butterfly. if the faint lines are wrecking your head would you use one of the digital testers? says pregnant :o0 /not pregnant >:o( in the window so there's no confusion. here's more :babydust: to you (although i should save some for myself) x
:o0 Thanks Beanie!! :wv
[quote="Ginger Nut":2e00e1fz]fingers crossed for you butterfly. if the faint lines are wrecking your head would you use one of the digital testers? says pregnant :o0 /not pregnant >:o( in the window so there's no confusion. here's more :babydust: to you (although i should save some for myself) x[/quote:2e00e1fz] Well Beans gave me loads so you can use some of that if you like :wv I'm going to stay away from testing until Thursday morning and will hopfully have something more conclusive to report back then *)
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Defo hold off testing till Thursday Butterfly (D'ya hear me :o0 ) Hope you & blackcat get your BFP's this month. :babydust:
Cheers Mrs Taz :thnk Really must go do some work now!! I'll get sacked at this rate! :ooh
mammybean Posts: 10364
i know you want to wait for thursday but i have o faith in you that you will lol. i am cd25 but last few cycles were 30 days, i decided my on date about when i think i ovulated so i am probably now due af for another 5 days O:| O:| O:| think i will test in the morning anyway :o0