BFN.........? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Sorry Beanies, really hope you get y :babydust: :babydust: our BFP this month :babydust:
NotHere Posts: 10273
Look what I just found on the net.... [quote:3i4oh8t4]All tests have two antibody strips in the test window. One of these lines will always turn pink (the control line) when exposed to moisture. The other line will turn pink only if exposed to moisture with hCG (pregnancy hormone.) These antibody strips are not invisible. They are difficult to see, but they're there. When exposed to moisture, the "results" line becomes easier to see (because the moisture causes the light to reflect differently.) When you scrutinize the test, therefore, you will always see "something" there. Alas, it doesn't count unless it is obviously pink (or blue, obviously, if using a test with blue dye.) If you can't tell what color it is or it's too faint, assume it is negative. [/quote:3i4oh8t4]
And this.... [quote:3lx4oqlq]You don't need an expensive digital test for results, though. The best way to interpret your results accurately is to take the test and place it on a dry, flat surface. Set a timer for 9 minutes and 45 seconds (giving yourself 15 seconds to read the results.) View the test from the same distance you would read a book. If a PINK line is not visible at that point, throw the test away and leave it in the trash. (Bad things happen when you dig tests out of the trash . . . [/quote:3lx4oqlq] Ok, definitely putting it to the back of my mind now. :wv
mjm Posts: 393
Ah butterfly, I have all digits crossed for you and your BFP. This could very much be your month. Try and be patient and wait till thursday to test and hopefully we'll all be :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll for joy with you then
madmam Posts: 1294
Good luck butterfly......!!!! :xxx
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
butterfly hope you get your BFP. Fingers crossed. I am telling you January has been a weird old month what with all our symptoms etc: I have good feeling about yourself and blackcat though. Hope I don't see ya next month on the LUUUVVVVEEE train.
Thanks girls!! :wv And hey Shorty, I was looking at your 9dpo test and it is quite similar to that, lighter though. So hopfully the witch won't arrive and my line will get stronger too :o)ll
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
January has been so successful for TTC gang, fingers crossed for you Butterfly & Beanie and all the rest of the girls testing in January. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
glade Posts: 278
black cat says: [quote:h294avkr]Check out that peeonastick.com website. She warns us all very sternly NOT to go back and check tests after the time limit becuase the result isn't accurate. [/quote:h294avkr] Your joking me, i thought you were pulling our leg about peeonstick.com- :o0 just like peeonastickaholic :yelrotflmaosmilie:
mammybean Posts: 10364
peestickaholic is no joke i am telling you! i am one are you mocking my illness :o0 :o0 so no more pink cm?