BFN.........? - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CTBaby Posts: 36
Beanies and Butterfly - Oodles and oodles of :babydust: Stay Cool Girls - THE VERY BEST OF LUCK!!!! Butterfly - try and hang on in there til Thurs if you can - you're almost there! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
madmam Posts: 1294
Good girl Butterfly. Steer clear of the digital one at least till the day of your period. Even though I was getting clearer and clearer lines as the days went on, I was still getting 'not pregnant' until the day after my period was due. Good luck! Can you post a pic of your test on here?
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi girls :wv No more pink CM Beans, it was only the tiniest bit earlier. Let it fecking stay away now!! :o0 And remember I blamed hubbie for me being a peestickaholic? Well I rang him at lunchtime to say I'd picked up a 2 pack and his response was (knowing full well that I want to wait until Thurs) ......brilliant, so we could do one tomorrow then!! :o0 Shorty, I bought the regular ones because like you said the digital one might not pick it up (plus they are more expensive!) I took a pic with my phone this morning but it's crap, need to do it with digital camera. I'll make sure the camera is to hand on Thursday and pg the witch won't have come and I'll be able to test and take a photo if there is anything worth looking at Oh, and symptoms are still there, started to feel really sick and bad indegistion at about half twelve, got headache now too. If this has all just been a week's build up to my af then I think I'll just go back on the pill!! [size=59:2dqr51nl]Not really[/size:2dqr51nl] :o0
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I am not going to be here on Thursday ! AAARGH! The suspense will kill me altogether! I will have to try to find an Internet cafe! Good luck! The digital tests are great - you don't have to try to figure out what any lines mean. (yes I did one today after going to the doc! :-8 :-8 :-8 - it was to show D). It's so nice to see the word "pregnant" on the screen! good luck!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mammybean Posts: 10364
i am off to get a double first response and a double clear blue
NotHere Posts: 10273
Blackcat, you'll have to PM me your mobile number and I'll text ya if there's anything to report!! :o0 Beanie, seriously, you must spend a fortune!! :ooh
mammybean Posts: 10364
a small one. i came home and its so cold i got into bed with lap top. feeling a bitsick anyway :o)ll :o)ll imagine its good to feel sick but i want to make stew for dinner so have to get up. have to walk to shop. not impressed