BFN

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NewYearsBride Posts: 69
Was so sad on sat mornin when i saw the one line on the test and poor hubby had to deal wif me in tears! :o( The dreaded AF arrived this mornin so roll on the tryin this month. Congrats to all of you's who got the BFP!! Brill news!!! :o)ll Im gonna hope on the train!! Any tips on tryin let me know!!!!!
round two Posts: 1018
Oh NYB, I am so sorry that you got a BFn followed by the old witch. Fingers crossed for you for this month..... Get babydancing
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
sorry to hear that newyearsbride. Are you using opk?
I'm actually not but i've decided to start this month. I always know when im ovulating. But just incase im gonna start to test. I thought i'd all the signs this month. Its such a bitch!!!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I use the cheap internet opk. For some reason I find some reassurance in using them. It's very hard I think to know exactly when you ovulated. This month I started taking evening primrose (recommened by blackcat) too to help with cm. Still waiting to know if we were successful this month or not. I have such mad symptoms this month I pray we got it right. Wishing you all the luck for the month of March and enjoy the BD.
I hope you get the + sign mrs! I've been takin the evening primrose for my pmt anyhow but will def start testing. Thanks mrs. Im already dreadin the 2ww!!! Good luck!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Sorry to hear that NewYearsBride!!!! :lvs [quote:16bdgvxq]Any tips on tryin let me know!!!!![/quote:16bdgvxq] After whoopie I was putting a pillow under my bum bum and had the legs in the air for about 20-30 minutes!!! Apparently the centre of gravity is lower when you're in this very unattractive position, and it helps the spermies swim down towards gravity i.e. towards the little eggies!!!! Best of luck trying!!!! :babydust:
happyvibes Posts: 331
Snap on the pillow tip! I did the same after every babydance!
happyfeet Posts: 1316
Sori to hear that NewYearsBride :o( I got af this morn too! >:o( Would love some tips to try for this month if anyone has any??
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Sorry to hear that pet. I feel the same - was so sure this month and the witch came yesterday. Feel like shit today in work - going for chips at lunch to cheer myself up. 2 work colleagues lost their brother to a car crash on Friday so that has put everything into prespective for me this month. Going to the doctor this week though to get tests in motion, dh thinks I am mad that it will happen just to give it time but I want to even have a chat with the GP to see what he thinks