bfn :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
see. knew I shouldn't have tested. Was bliss being in ignorance with all my "symtoms" did a digital clear blue and it took bloody ages to come up (with me sitting in teh loos in liffey valley PRAYING) so depressed now. HAD to have kfc to cheer me up. it didn't work tho. ah maybe it's for teh best - what with taking the pill and my cycle being all over the place.....and as is usual with nature being hysterical I have cramps starting now too. RARRRR to the world. sorry. moan over. :o0
NotHere Posts: 10273
Aw, sorry to hear that Oirish :o( Fecking mother nature, why can't she just do the good things!
Popsy Posts: 229
Ah no thats terrible! Sorry to hear that. Onwards & upwards for next month!!! :wv Take care
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Sorry to hear that Oirish! :o(
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah sorry to hear that hun (((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Ah, i was in Liffey Valley as well today............ Sorry oirish...........But dont give up hope just yet!!
oirish Posts: 1541
[quote="Me Julia":1ek0cxuf]Ah, i was in Liffey Valley as well today............ [/quote:1ek0cxuf] did you hear me praying in the toilets :o0
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Ah sorry to hear that OIrish, good luck for next month :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
hi oirish. I', 10 days late and have done so many tests and nothing BFN. I don't really have many symptoms except a sharp pain in my left side and some period pains and no period
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I don't believe it :o( :o( :o( I was so sure you had your BFP this month - all the signs were looking good. Have you ever been so late before? :xxx