BFP - August 2013

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Secret2013 Posts: 227
Hi Everybody, I've been on WOL for a while now but wanted to change my username to protect my identity! Got a my first BFP on Friday and we are over the moon!! It's very, very early days so not telling anybody at all for now but I want to scream it from the roof tops.... I'm so excited and nervous about the months to come! It's all happened so quickly we've only just started the whole process and we kind of expected to take a little longer! Anyway just had to tell somebody or put something down in writing at least... anybody else just find out?
PearlBaby Posts: 532
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Poppyseed Posts: 513
Congrats!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
THANK YOU.... It's all so overwhelming spent the whole weekend letting it sink in and I still don't think it has. The whole process is amazing I rushed out to get What to Expect When You Are Expecting I'm just in awe of what my body will be doing over the next few months not to mention all the planning and preparing I'm going to have to do. I will be the first out of my family and friends to go through this so I feel WOL is going be a lifeline for me in the coming months!
Delphinium Posts: 3027
Congrats darling, welcome to the club! Wishing you a good 8 remaining months and a happy healthy Mammy and baby at the end of it all! WOL is wonderful for that screaming from the rooftops stage. :) Especially first time around when you've a million questions and can't ask the people you would normally. What to Expect is brilliant and honestly? Every question you can think of, look it up in the index and it'll be there. It's so reassuring. It was the first thing my GP told me to do was buy that. Prob so I wouldn't torment her!
MrsScuttle Posts: 407
I'm a weekend newbie too!! Congrats.. On phone so can't do bouncy men :( it's such an exciting time having this secret.. I hope we all are happy and healthy in run up to meeting wee bundles!!
Thanks everybody and CONGRATS to you Mrs. Scuttle :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll DH and I are terrible at keeping secrets but it's so nice that we have this time together to enjoy the news before everybody else is let in on it we were floating around at the weekend really tried to have a special weekend and enjoyed ourselves immensely and judging from what I have been reading there is lots to think about and prepare for during the next few months. OMG the excitement I can barely contain myself in work today!
Poppyseed Posts: 513
Congrats mrs Scuttle!! Another recommendation for what to expect here :wv
MrsPositive Posts: 1548
Congratulations xx :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
under construction Posts: 3458
Congrats Secret2013 and MrssScuttle - wishing you both happy and healthy pregnancies :o)ll :o)ll