BFP for me!!! YEY!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

toughluck Posts: 6
Hey everybody! I have been lurking around WOL for the past three years plus - loggin in everyday to see how everybody is getting on!! Well I am delighted to announce that I got my BFP on Saturday morning after just 2 months of trying! Both myself and my dh are thrilled! Think he was starting to doubt the ability of his "super swimmers!" Going to my doc tonite to get checked over and made an appointment this morning for the consultant that my sister attended in the Rotunda! Just hoping and praying that my “little bundle of cells” made it to the correct location and that I can hang on to them over the next few crucial weeks! Please god i'll be due on around the 20th of June, everything going well!! I really want to shout it from the roof tops and its been on the tip of my tounge in work all morning but I know I shouldn’t as I am worried something bad might happen, funny how protective ye get even after just two days!! How am I going to keep stum for another 7 weeks!!! Better go and do some work - good luck to everybody ttc, hope this month is the one for you all ! TL x
aylala Posts: 3673
Ah congrats TL - let us know how you get on at the docs :o)ll
Double Trouble Posts: 915
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
wow many congrats, delighted, best of luck to you and hubby :babydust:
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
congrats best of luck over the next 9 months :stork:
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Congrats to you and good luck for a happy and healthy 9 months !!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations! Wow, we seem to be having a bit of a baby boom here at the moment!
miss sixty Posts: 467
Delighted to hear the good news!
SpringBride Posts: 406
Congratulations and best of luck!
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Congratulations