BFP...... I think

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charlie crown Posts: 377
OK, well firstly I'm a long term poster but have changed my username because my SIL uses this site also and I think she night now my original name - sorry! Well have been ttc 2 months and now am on day 27 of my cycle which usually around 30 days. Well curiosity go the better of me last evening so I did a first response test which showed up a very faint second line. Now I've read a million tiimes that faint or not it means you're pregnant but I still can't quite accept it! I did another first thing this morning and got the same result!! Not sure what to think
clairebear76 Posts: 568
if you wasn't it wouldn't show anything wait till it's completly dry and if it's still there your pregnant!!!
River Posts: 845
Hopefully it means it's positive for you charlie crown. Tentative congrats :wink:
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
charlie as far as i know most of the girls on this site have suggested that even the faintest line can mean your preg, once there is something there. sounds like you could be, go to the doctor maybe he can confirm. best of luck.
Well, I just did a clear blue digital and it says clear as day - PREGNANT! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
oh brill charlie CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Soho Posts: 182
Great news congratulations! I was the exact same as you I did three tests before it started to sink in. Best of luck to you and your hubbie.
clairebear76 Posts: 568
congrats charlie crown whoohoo !!!
Thanks girls, I just can't believe it, I feel excited and nervous at the same time
you'll be fine charlie enjoy every minute