BFP I think??!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Hi all, Thanks for the replies to my previous post. This morning I got a clear blue test and ran to the loo at work ( I was holding it since I woke up! :o0 ) I got a BFP, although the line indicating pregnancy was faint, surely thats a +. Thats 2 different brands I have used now. I haven't told DH yet as I'm waiting for him to finish work. And you know what else?? After 4 months TTC, this was the first that I missed taking OPK so I wasn't watching days at all and getting sressed about it. We just said we'd enjoy Christmas and start trying properly again in new year. The lack of stress, and staying relaxed must work!!! I can't believe it!!! Still hasn't sunk in! Hopefully this time it will all go well for me!!! But I won't be able to relaxand stop worrying now til I am holding little bundle of joy in my arms. Best wishes to all!!!
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Wow moondesert thats FANTASTIC!!! :o)ll Congratulations!! Hope everything goes perfectly for you
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congrats MoonDesert!! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Wow! Congratulations!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Sounds like a definite BFP to me! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
Gallifrey Posts: 472
hey sounds like conrats are in order!! great news.... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Big Congrats Moondesert, delighted for you. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy :o)ll :o)ll
mammybean Posts: 10364
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll well done
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Congratulations - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
congrats moondessert how did hubby take it? :o)ll
glade Posts: 278
Brilliant congratulations,that is great news moondesert. Best of luck for the next 9 months xx :wv