BFP News

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shine922 Posts: 126
Well Girls, I am over the moon. Did my fourth test today and got it written in stone 'PREGNANT'. I cannot believe it I am still in shock. Don't know whether it cause I got the BFP but feeling nausea all day. Just like to say thank you so much to all you girls you know who you are for the support over the past 2 weeks. It has meant so much to me to be able to share my thoughts and anxietys with you. A 100% great bunch of girls and the best of luck to everyone still waiting for their results. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Fantastic Christmas gift, what did DH say?
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hurray!! Congrats....and Merry Christmas!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Did not say anything started crying. I did not know what to do. I just got the mumble of the words my baby. He just keeps smiling at me now making me cups of tea. Oh its going to be a great nine months hopefully
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
congrats shine have a lovely nine months :thnk O-O
bree Posts: 1880
ah shine thats great news - congratulations !! rest up now & take care of yourself - take things handy .. sounds like your DH is over the moon - enjoy every minute of it!!
Thanks girls he is still smiling. It's a dream come true for both of us.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Ahh that’s brilliant news shine922 congrats :o)ll
pluse Posts: 980
best of luck to you shine and your HB have a great 9 month's.
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Ah that's a brilliant christmas present, congrats to you and your hubbie. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months