BFP on Fathers Day!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Angel2 Posts: 787
Girls, Well, I was supposed to wait to test until Sunday morning (as I was testing early, not due AF 'til tomorrow) but I gave in and tested on Saturday afternoon. I used a clearblue test and there was a very, very faint line so I couldn't tell one way or the other if that was a positive result. So, first thing Sunday morning I did another test and the same type of result, a very faded line! I was so frustrated to be honest. Luckily DH was away for the weekend (as this was going to be a surprise). I headed off to the chemist and bought the clearblue digital tests as at least I'd know for definite with those. Came back and tested and I got the "pregnant" symbol but just couldn't take it in. So I wrapped the test in a box and had a Fathers Day card ready for my dh when he came home that evening. He had absolutely no idea and got such a shock when he saw the test. Then that started me off, I was blubbering all over the place and have been so emotional since. We're both so happy about it. Can't believe I got pregnant so soon after my d&c in April and after my first AF after the op. I am so excited girls but I am soooo nervous and anxious because of losing our first little angel. I have to say that I am dreading the first scan. I know they are going to scan me early this time but I'm dreading it. Anyway, I'm going to think positive and I'm going to take each day as it comes. Thank you girls for all your support over the last couple of months when I had my m/c and I'm so happy today that I have some fantastic news for you all. Luv, Angel O:o)
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Brilliant news Angel I am so so happy for you and DH. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mammybean Posts: 10364
ah pet that is absolutely fantastic i am so pleased for you. how far goe were you last time? take it easy and remember every pregnancy is different so try not to get hung up on what happened last time. xx
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
[color=violet:1ny529zq][size=200:1ny529zq][b:1ny529zq]Congratulations!!![/b:1ny529zq][/size:1ny529zq][/color:1ny529zq] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Awww pet, that's lovely. Here's to a healthy pregnancy for you. Congrats to you and your DH. Take it easy now. xx :wv :thnk :xxx
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Brillant brillant brillant absolutely great news - am so happy for you You deserve it so much, congrads :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
TheBigDay Posts: 651
I am soooooooo happy for you! How cute to get your bfp on Fathers Day!!!! I also had a mc on my first and look at me now I am almost 22 weeks. I spent the first few weeks of this pregnancy worried sick due to bleeding, I was convinced I was going to loose this little one too, but everything has turned out just fine. I am sure everything will go perfectly well for you this time round too, just a word of warning these first few weeks will drag!!!! But once you pass the 12 week mark it will fly by :thnk CONGRATULATIONS! What's your due date???
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Angel I'm welling up here for you! I'm THRILLED! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Of course you will be worried but every day will bring you a day closer to getting your scan (I dreaded mine too) and towards getting past your own personal milestone. Ask your angel to help you through. It's a tough time - I remember it well. But it's such good news, try not to let your worries spoil this very special time! I think getting a BFP on Father's Day is a really good sign! Best of luck with everything now! You've made my day! :o)ll
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
oh Angel what fantastic news, I am sitting at my desk nearly in tears for you, you must be so delighted. Wishing you a very happy 9 months. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Made my Day to. This BFP couldn't be more deserving. Sphynx I think your right I think getting BFP on Father's Day is fate!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Now Angel pass over some of that Babydust you have spare :o0