BFP on FR & BFN on CBD - Help!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ninja next Posts: 1548
Hi Girls, Just wonderign if anyone can advice. Did a FR test this am (3 days early) & got a faint but definite pink line. Then about half an hour later did a cb digi & got " not pregnent". I'm hoping it was 2 early or not enough pee but just wondering if this has happened to anyone else & they have gone on to be pregnent? Have one more test of each, should i test again in the am? I'm keeping everything crossed here.
Autumn Mama Posts: 750
Next that sounds really promising! I tested with internet cheapies and had a faint line, then did a CBD but got NOT PREGNANT I had a feeling I was pregnant though so later that evening I did a FR and got a positive result! If you got 2 lines on a FR then Congratulations because you're pregnant!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Wait 4 hours and don't drink too much then use the other first response- you should still get a positive. As for the CBD I waited a week before using the second test and I got 3+ weeks Congrats! :lvs
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
I got a negative on a CBD at 10 dpo, then at 14dpo got the strongest FR line, at 17dpo I got 2-3 weeks on a CBD. I think you are pregnant!!! :o)ll
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I was the other way around 3+ Weeks Pregnant on CBD but negative on FR - some tests just don't work for some it seems! A line is a line though so congrats :o)ll
little squishy Posts: 559
Congrats next!!!!!!! I didn't test until day before AF was due with CBd and got BFP so I'd jut take the Fr again and then wait a day or two with the cbd !
CherylC Posts: 1071
Congrats - sounds like your pregnant! :o)ll
ninja next Posts: 1548
thanks so much for your responses girls - I think ill wait till the am & use the other FR. After months of BFN i almost died when i say a line. Just want to see it again before i celebrate. Might hold off on the cbd till my af due, was horrible seeing not pregnent. I want this so much!!
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Oh next I won't congratulate you just yet because I know your nerves must be at you but this really does look good for you eeeeek!!!! I know how you must feel after seeing the fr line and like you I'd probably pee on everything in sight to confirm it!!! If you can hold off till the morning and test again but I believe you'll be celebrating alright :babydust:
roasties Posts: 168
oh next, my nerves are gone for ya. i'd say yr head is all over the place between being nervous, excitement, happiness. best of luck for you testing again. dying to know as i know its been torturous on the 2 weekwait for you girlies. here's hoping you'll be celebrating lots tonite. :babydust: :babydust:
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Huge fingers crossed!!!!!