BFP - Questions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

OMG2007 Posts: 3
As with others am going in cognito for this one. Am having a honeymoon baby ! Just found out after two BFNs (early response did not work) and a five day wait then two BFPs (did not believe the first one) that I am five and half weeks !!! All confirmed with the doctor but now need to sort out a consultant. Has anyone any feedback on either Hugh O'Connor in the Coombe or Peter McParland in Holles street. I cannot find anything and have no idea what to do as I can't ask anyone yet as its too early. I can't believe that last month I was getting married now I am having a baby !
bellabella Posts: 2750
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I just wanted to say a big congrats.i am dying to see who you are. The only doctor i heard of is declan Keane (i think) everyone said that he is a gentleman(holles street) Good luck
Ducky Posts: 2506
Aw, congrats, a honeymoon baby is fabulous! (Just you wait for the slagging you'll get though!!) Best of luck over the coming months :D
charmed Posts: 105
Sorry can;t help with consulants just wanted to say a big Congrats to you and your hubby.
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Can't help with your query, sorry. A huge congratulations to you though. Can't wait till you reveal your identity....... :)
corkrebel Posts: 744
...just wanted to add my congratulations! best of luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy! O:o)
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
just wanted to say congrats and best of luck.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
thats fantastic many congrats to you and hubby
over the moon Posts: 676
Congrats best of luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy. I agree with you about First Response tests...useless!! I got 2 BFN with them before I got my BFP using a Clear Blue!!! OTM x :D [url=http://www.snugglepie.com:13fe23ef][img:13fe23ef]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/623944.png[/img:13fe23ef][/url:13fe23ef]
HappyGirl Posts: 113
[color=indigo:2y4zrdu4]Thrilled for you! Welcome to the club! :) HG [/color:2y4zrdu4]