BFP!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

netzer Posts: 833
Hi girls, Have not been on this forum for 6 months. I suffered a miscarriage in April at 6 weeks. I tested yesterday twicw and got BFP. Dh and I have very mixed emotions. Went to GP today he was brill. Just said not to be too sceptical. DH and I are positive just want to get past 6 weeks and 12 weeks, then we can relax. So June 21st is my due date. Fingers crossed. I got grest support from this and the Lost angels forum. So I needed to tell someone and who better than this forum. :wv
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Congratulations, thats brilliant news! You must be over the moon. Try not to worry (easier said than done!) and just look forward to June :o)ll
Delish Posts: 4176
Congratulations, thats wonderful news, wishing you and bean a healthy nine months. :o)ll :o)ll
Sugababe Posts: 130
Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy.
july7812 Posts: 1787
Ah thats great to hear Netzer - CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Here's to a very happy and healthy 9 months for you & bump. Yeh - another BFP :-8 :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
January Baby Posts: 1427
Congratulations, wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy! :o)ll
jen2 Posts: 3106
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Delighted for you. Heres to the next 8 months
under construction Posts: 3458
Congratulations - wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Awww Netzer I am so happy for you. I remember you had your m/c not long after mine. June 21st, day after my bday, it's my niece's bday and the longest day of the year. Congratulations. Try stay positive pet, I know it's easier said than done. Anytime your fustrated at how slow the time is going just come on here. Pm me any time. Delighted for you pet :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
dovedro Posts: 1295
Big congrats, best of luck in the next 9 months :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll