BFP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anon_B2 Posts: 12
Morning Girls, Had to go anon for this one for now. Did a test last night and it's positive!!!!! We have a little one already, who will be 2 when this babs comes along. We are absolutely over the moon. Was on here alot with 1st pregnancy and found the site just brilliant. So had to log on this morning just to tell someone! It's so hard to keep it quiet. Beaming ear to ear here at my desk :o)ll
mop1 Posts: 1564
congrats, im delighted for you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Barbalou Posts: 1617
congrats that's great news, wishing you happy and safe 9 months :wv
mcglick Posts: 463
congratulations!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
kittysue Posts: 1016
Congratulations.... It's so hard not telling any one isn't it???
roxychick Posts: 1802
Congrats. That's brilliant news O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll
Anon_B2 Posts: 12
Thanks Girls. :thnk Yea, it's really hard not saying anything - was just on the phone to my Mum and it took all I could to not shout it out! Will wait another few weeks before telling family. Will tell work and friends after the scan.
Barbara Ann Posts: 1032
CONGRATUALTIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll You will have a little playmate for your two year old now. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
smurf77 Posts: 2216
Congrats :o)ll
anon_mammy Posts: 42
congrats :o)ll :o)ll i could be your twin! Just pregnant and our first will be nearly 2 when the baby is born (please god!) its sooooo hard not telling anybody isnt it! best of luck and a happy healthy pregnancy!! :thnk