BFP ++++++++

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Garfield Posts: 89
Hi everyone, I cant believe it i got a BFP yesterday!!! Im still in shock. We have been ttc since last december so i really wasnt expecting it. It was the first month i had convinced myself i wasnt pregnant so it took me ages to actually do a test i kept saying no im not preg cant be , then i did the test and it came up + straight away. Am going to the doc this evening to get it confirmed i just cant believe it i couldnt sleep last night i was so excited. I dont know if it was the fact that we were on holidays and we were both more relaxed or the the novena to St Martha or the amount of pineapples i ate maybe all three helped. A big thanks to everyone for there help and support over the last few months it really helped me get through some hard times. A huge sprinkling of baby dust to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
oh Garfield thats fantastic news. Well done and congratulations to you both. Imagine theres a little life growing inside your tummy now. Here wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Mrs.Dee Posts: 372
Congrats Garfield. Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy.
mama sugar Posts: 1387
oh garfield congrats...so happy for you so how long are you gone you have been ttc since december and you said you got bfp first month maybe i picked it up wrong...when do you think you are due?????? soooooo happy for you x
mila Posts: 698
Fantastic news! Congratuations Garfield, and every best wish for a healthy pregnancy!!!! I love getting news like this on a Monday - genuinely makes me smile so much! Yippee!!! :o)ll
charlie crown Posts: 377
Brilliant news Garfield - well done!
Garfield Posts: 89
Thanks everyone!! we have been trying since last december so im still shocked at the mo. Think im only about 4.5 weeks so should be due around 17 april all going well. I honestly never thought i would be here writing this post im so happy.(sorry dont mean to go about it) Heres to everyone else i hope there are lots of BFP !!!
mrs bwin Posts: 242
Congrats that's great news.
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
congrats, best of luck with everything.
Its a Secret Posts: 178
Yay Garfield, Well done. Take care over the next 8 months or so!