BFP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

june2007bride Posts: 442
hi ya I just love reading through all the discussions, just wondering what is bfp ?
mammybean Posts: 10364
its a big fat positive! im not prgnant or trying to concieve but it is one of my favourite forums!
Its ok now just found it on another thread thanks
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh I was about to congratulate you! Thought you were preggers!!
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Me too! I was thinking - that'll be tough going with the wedding coming up! LOL! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
thanks girls hope it doesnt take to long after the wedding will be ttc once wedding is over
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Best of luck when u start ttc - just remember, it takes the average couple 6-7 months to conceive, and longer if you're over 30, so be patient! Hopefully it will happen straight away but i think it helps to have realistic expectations. Just my 2 cents!
thanks mrs peg Ive heard from a few people it can take up to 1yr first time trying fingers crossed it wont
mammybean Posts: 10364
Isnt it crazy all those on the pill or using condoms or whatever ang cos of one mistake or having the flu or whatever and end up pregnant. It all seems too easy doesnt it........until you are trying that is
oh I know & I have irregular periods so Im really scared this is going to cause a big problem