BFP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BFP Shocker Posts: 7
Hi girls, Im a regular user here and we were not TTC but today we got BFP. AF was duelast wednesday. Were both delighted but shocked, going to doctor on wednesday to confrim all. What do i do next so shocked and nervous xxx thanks all
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Congrats - think of it as a gift. Best of luck with everything. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mammybean Posts: 10364
congratualtions :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll when do we get the reveal?
NewGirl Posts: 1143
CONGRATULATIONS Thats brilliant news. Hope everything goes well for you! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Sassy Posts: 2269
Congradulations Its great news. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hard to sink in i know. Got my BFP yesterday and just wouldn't believe it until i did a digital one this evening. Heres to our january babys.
jen2 Posts: 3106
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll thats brill news. There is nothing you can do until you see your doctor. Then you willhave to decide if you want to go private or public, what doctor you want, and what hospital you want to have baby in. Enjoy it pet. When do we find out who you are. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Jen2
mummy bear Posts: 3824
congrats whoooo hoooo :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll make your doc appt and he/she will advise you from there.. best of luck
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Congrats!
Betty B Posts: 153
Congratulations thats great news !!! When do we find out who you are ???
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months