BFP! :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

elfen Posts: 244
Hello Everyone, I posted last night re vary faint postive HPT.... Well got TWO CB Digitals this morning and both said Pregnant. We are both thrilled to bits. No realy symptoms .... well maye just some tiny dragging like pains very low down. I am only 10 DPO ... but put EDD at March 2nd..... Gonna wait for a couple of days after AF was due and then make Doc app. Soo excited ... :o)ll
jen2 Posts: 3106
Elfen thats wonderful news. Your a fast worker :o0 :o0 :o0 . I replied to your post just this morning. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months. Dont worry if you dont have any symptons yet, some people dont get that many, be thankful your not sick yet. Again thats fab news. Jen2
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congratulations! :o)ll :o)ll The symptoms might not kick in for awhile yet, I was just tired for the first little while. Best of luck with everything.... Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy! :thnk
Idina Posts: 1289
Congrats Elfen!
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Congrats elfen, heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy O-O Dont worry about the symptoms, i didnt get any until nearly 7 weeks.
charli Posts: 5994
oh congrats - thats great news!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll thrilled for ya!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
congrats elfen brill news O-O :o)ll
breeze Posts: 1175
Congrats, as all the other mams to be said the symptoms will kick in soon enough. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Ah huge congratulations to you, heres to a happy & healthy 9 months. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Congratulations. When is your AF due? I am 10dpo today. You have me tempted to test now. Which test did you use first? What made you test so early?