BFP!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

evenstar Posts: 367
Hi girls, I have been away from this site since my miscarriage in June but I got a BFP this morning and had it all confirmed by the doctor today! So far everything has been going completely different to my last experience where I was bleeding heavily even before the BFP. So we are so excited and can't believe it's really happening! I'm due on the 19th of April so fingers crossed everything will go well! I'm still terrified but I'm hoping to get an early scan in a few weeks! Good luck to everyone and I'll look forward to sharing the next 8 months with you probably asking you lots of annoying questions :o0 I didn't think I could feel this happy! evenstar
oirish Posts: 1541
Congratulations girl I'm so happy for you !! :thnk
MissieGold Posts: 1124
:o)ll :o)ll Congratulations. Im so happy for you. :xox
Thumbelina Posts: 2340
Oh congratulations! So happy for you!
breeze Posts: 1175
Welcome back chick and congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll you and your hubby must be thrilled. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Sugababe Posts: 130
Congratulations and best of luck :o)ll
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
That's fantastic, huge congratulations to you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll . Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Congratulations that is great news Of course your going to be nervous it's only natural. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :o)ll :o)ll
Hereshoping Posts: 354
Congrats!! Thats brilliant!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
congrats to you and hubby :o)ll