Menu

Big aisle and no idea for song??help..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jabudineer_bride09 Posts: 15
im stuck thinking of what i will walk up the aisle to..only having a singer and organist or guitar..so am really stuck..any ideas anyone?? :hic
jimmyA Posts: 131
[quote="jabudineer_bride09":m2mv9ifp]im stuck thinking of what i will walk up the aisle to..only having a singer and organist or guitar..so am really stuck..any ideas anyone?? :hic[/quote:m2mv9ifp]Baron’s Heir & Sadenia’s Air is what we are having, beautiful song from Eddi Reader, with a lovely trad bit at the end, about 3 minutes long.....getting it played over the pa in the church on a cd as Eddi herself is a bit busy :yelrotflmaosmilie:
phananta Posts: 330
I'm having a singer and a harpist, and I'm having She Moved through the fair - get goosebumps just thinking about it! *)
thanks ye was thinking of she moed through the fair..its gorgeous..a real tear jerker..what else you having ? *) *)
June09SoExcited Posts: 598
Hi :wv We're having the Wedding; brings a lump to my throat everytime. Gotta learn to control it before the wedding day. :o0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s_ecXspQKE
LookWhoItIs Posts: 851
hiya, I walked up the aisle to a violinist playing phil collins groovy kinda love :lvs it was more magical than i could ever of imagined!!
sunflowergalcork Posts: 481
we had nella fantasia and it was so magical. if u type it into youtube ull get it
thanks girls keep em coming.... O-O