Big Brother!! HIRA!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dancerformoney Posts: 2733
did anyone see BB tonight?! how thick is the Hira girl! omg, its going to be hilarious watching her figure out the task!! hopefully she will get it wrong and get evicted!! :o)ll
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
She hadnt a clue what they were telling her it was hilarious. Seriously thought Noirin was gone! I wonder will she fancy Tom? Marcus would be green!
bláth2010 Posts: 43
Ha..just watched it there...good luck 2 her...did you see how she ran to be the first into the diary room..lol!!not a huge fan of bb but nothin good on tonight!!
nasus Posts: 624
ooh would love tom and noreen to get it on :o)ll :o)ll marcus would have a fit
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
What a BIMBO!
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
What a BIMBO!
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
thought noirin was out too! but delighted coz she is only one avail for tom and cant wait to see marcus get all sree like!! ha ha! did you see how he was first up to tom shaking his hand, all 'welcom to my territory'!! ha ha!! :o0 BB is cruel!! but i love it!!
nasus Posts: 624
OH MY GOD watching it on plus 1 here and words fail me she is unreal and then she walks out without the hamper O:| O:|
zarazia Posts: 396
I didnt know whether to cry or laugh at the stupidity of Hira last night. 'HELLO its the giant wicker hamper thats right beside you that you need to pick up'. Total Bimbo. Its gonna be so funny watching marcus if Noirin and Tom get together. Hes gonna be following her around like a puppy for fear she will do anything. Marcus is a pure wimp compared to Tom like :o0
shoppergal Posts: 1179
God she was thick. I can't believe BB had to explain to her how to open the door. By the end of them explaining the task for what felt like the 10th time you could hear BB trying not to laugh. On the live feed though they had the hamper and 2 of the other new housemates were talking about the secret mission so they must have called one of the others in.