Big Brother - Wouldn't you be so proud...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sunnyshine Posts: 753
... if Charley was your daughter?? I'd love to think her family are watching her and cringing - but somehow I doubt it!
sun flowers Posts: 3421
she is an absolute skank...she really is... she is going to cause a riot when she gets out and goes back in... I hear BB have hired extra security because they reckon she will run a muck... hopefully she will than she will be booted out for inappropriate behaviour and live a life of misery (well not misery) but that girl needs to be shown she cant treat people the way she does..... she is a nasty piece of work and controls people with her aggressive provocking manner.... out out out out out out
clucky Posts: 26471
i missed it can someone give me a brief synopsis i saw this morning a repeat right up until she threw (was it water or alcohol) over gerry?
she threw water at him and he went in to complain than she was brought in to diary room and given an official warning..... she's a nasty piece of work..... cant wait till I hear the boo's for her... she has such an inflatted opinion of herself.....the hack of her
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
I'm hopeing that it won't be her to get evicted and then go back in cos she'll think that she's sooooo superior then cos she'll have be given information about the outside world. I just can't stand her! She thinks that she's gourgeous when in actual fact she's not that great at all! Her eyes are WAY too small for her face and her mouth is WAY too big! I'd say she has absolutely NO hope of bagging a footballer now cos all she does is name drop. I'd say any of the people that she has mentioned are just cringing!!!!!
I'm wondering though if she is evicted and then goes back in, could she really be any worse?? She speaks her mind anyway and they all fairly know what she thinks of them. Wouldn't it be a good idea if they showed the interview live to the housemates??!! So then if it was Niki, the twins would get to hear what she'd being saying about them - that'd be fab.
[quote="decbride07":27fdza9b]I'm wondering though if she is evicted and then goes back in, could she really be any worse?? She speaks her mind anyway and they all fairly know what she thinks of them. Wouldn't it be a good idea if they showed the interview live to the housemates??!! So then if it was Niki, the twins would get to hear what she'd being saying about them - that'd be fab.[/quote:27fdza9b] yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah thats what I'm hoping....
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="decbride07":2q3tqwrf]I'm wondering though if she is evicted and then goes back in, could she really be any worse?? She speaks her mind anyway and they all fairly know what she thinks of them. [b:2q3tqwrf]Wouldn't it be a good idea if they showed the interview live to the housemates??!![/b:2q3tqwrf] So then if it was Niki, the twins would get to hear what she'd being saying about them - that'd be fab.[/quote:2q3tqwrf] I think they are !!!!
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
[quote="decbride07":2uocfjoa]I'm wondering though if she is evicted and then goes back in, could she really be any worse?? She speaks her mind anyway and they all fairly know what she thinks of them. [b:2uocfjoa]Wouldn't it be a good idea if they showed the interview live to the housemates[/b:2uocfjoa]??!! So then if it was Niki, the twins would get to hear what she'd being saying about them - that'd be fab.[/quote:2uocfjoa] Oh that WOULD be great!!!! I sooo hope that they do it! I just can't stand Charley! She drives me mental! She's like VIcky Pollard with her long rants and speaking soooo fast. :duh: O:|
It's pathetic really - 'cos she makes me sooo cross yet I keep watching the bloody programme. Probably I watch it to see her fighting with people (dunno what that says about me!?). Fingers crossed for a good aul barney in the house tonight so!!