Big Day today !

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shilanne Posts: 304
I have just started maternity leave My first day of FREEDOM - YAY!! I so needed to not be working - its great. i was so tired !!!! Also - I have a checkup today in teh rotunda where they will tell me if babs is still breech - and decided what we do....SO nervous. Have had a lot of pelvic pain recently - as in when I stand up - to lift my left leg is v painful.....has anyone else had this? I also have a bad pain down my left side neck shoulder arm and side......again not sure if it means anything.... Hope everyone is well :wv
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
Oooh it must be so exciting knowing you don't have to go back to work for months. Can't wait till its my turn. Best of luck today :wv
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congrats on the maternity leave! :o)ll :o)ll It's fabaroonie! Don't have any experience on the pelvic/leg pain but maybe it's the babs leaning against a nerve or something? Will keep fingers crossed for you that the baby has turned :thnk
LilyBlue Posts: 279
Shilanne you lucky thing on Maternity Leave, just think of all the lie in's if baby lets you! Best of luck today at the hospital, hope it all goes welll! x
dovedro Posts: 1295
Good luck at the hospital today Shilanne and congrats on being on maternity leave :o)ll
Shilanne Posts: 304
Thanks girls....its brilliant - just went out for my breakfast (YUM) I am not back until AUGUST !!! fully paid too - its such a great feeling...Yeeeaaaaayyyy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll And to top it off I got a fab gift and flowers in work and then when I came home DH had a huge bunch of roses, a card (that made me cry) and a spa package for a whole day :lvs :lvs ....... I felt so spoiled it was great. Its all happenin!
LilyBlue Posts: 279
Oh wow, what a wonderful start to your maternity leave...long may the spoiling last! x