Big Fat Gypsy Hen- Yay or Nay!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

msc7182 Posts: 172
Hey Everyone! Wanted your opinions on this one!!! One of my bm's suggested we do a big fat gypsy hen- - me obviously as the 'gypsy bride' and the girls as my bridesmaids! Have to say though, im in love with the idea of flourescent pinks and oranges, think we could run into some trouble tho- what u think???!!!!
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
It sounds like a laugh, I think I read on another thread that someone else did this... You might have to be careful in case you run into anyone who might be offended though...
msc7182 Posts: 172
Thats what Im afraid of!!!!
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
To be honest if it was me I wouldn't risk it, you don't want to be looking over your shoulders when your out trying to have fun...
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Maybe behind closed doors (i.e if you were staying in or you could have a second hen night in your house?). I wouldn't risk it out in public. ;o)
mommylicious Posts: 836
You could have an 80s theme, thats kinda along the same lines, loved their fluorescents in the 80s, you could even have net luminous tutus and stuff like that.
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
I have a feeling sassypants had this theme at her hen last weekend - maybe send her a pm and ask her opinion. most people on this site are really helpful and wouldn't mind you asking
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
I think it sounds gas!!! so long as u dont run into any gypsys :yelrotflmaosmilie:
MrsAC Posts: 1190
We were actually thinkn of doing this but becoz we are heading over to england we decided not to incase people taught we actually were :o0 :o0
skitchums Posts: 1283
Wouldn't be my cup of tea tbh! Not into dressing up for hen's at all. Saying that my friend wanted all of us to dress as Sue Sylvetser for mine, my in the Sue tracksuit/wedding dress,blonde wigs and all.. I thought it was hilarious :o0