BIGGER stronger improved lil-star

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
Yahhhh, off to a tarot card day today to make me brilliant and even better than before i will be like superwoman of the fricking tarot world (well in my head anyways!) Is it a plane? Is it a madwoman? No its lil-star and her band of tarot cards.... delieriousssss i woke up at 3 cos i heard a crash and my head went wild thinking we were getting robbed,h2b was snoring and inlaws asleep so i got up and locked the bedroom door and assessed what they could rob downstairs, well that panic attack took about 3 and a half hours which brings me to here, nothing was stolen but nothing had fallen or moved in the house, wondering where the crash came from now and its a bit creepy! :eek
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
That used to happen to me all the time, "hearing things" obviously it was all in my head. Let us know how you get on today. :wv :wv :wv
fire fly Posts: 1241
Enjoy today! Unfortunatley i always here things during the night and think someone is robing the house, at least once a week :o0 I drive my dh mad!
Italy07 Posts: 5409
I also hear things in the night, with no reason for the noise. Good luck, let us know how you get on!
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
lil star if you were asleep you could have heard the noise in a dream and thought it was real. This happens to me at least a couple of times a week and I make hubby get up and go check there's no one robbing us! Have fun at your tarot card day
nelly Posts: 1875
enjoy the day, if you wanna practice you can practice away on me! I dream something wicked and the accupuncturist said to give up coffee or stop drinkin it from 2pm onwards if you want a good nights sleep. I regularly lock bedroom door when DH works nights - they can rob away once they don't come a knockin on my door!
hey girls!! The queer thing was when i woke up i heard a little voice in my head to take it easy for the first 15mins and i only remembered when i got back into the car and told my mum to watch out, came across a crash and potentially another all within the first 15 mins!! The tarot day today just proved i do actually know alot more than i think and would be called a good reader! So got a bit of confidence although i got teary in the end and endy up roaring crying to my mum, alot of poo in my life and i have to majorly change which is leaving my future unsecure and im not happy.... mortified cos everyone thought she was giving me a really good reading, but it was just me letting it all out!
Sounds like someone could earn some extra money on the sideline there! Hope you aren't feeling too bad today!
Hmmm i wasnt feeling confident enough now but after yesterday i am! They would only do 2 spreads and that was it, i was doing 5 or 6 and still felt it was short so its not too bad! just need more confidence!
You will be fine!