Billy Connolly

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

anya Posts: 187
Just wondering if anyone has been to see him yet ? Is he good? I'm going to see him later in the week, does he come on stage at 8pm or s there a warm up act?
porshe Posts: 1359
Oooohhh I am going to see him tonight I cannot wait would be interested to see if anyone had been and indeed what time he comes on at.
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
If anyone is trying to sell tickets i am very interested thanks
Gingham Posts: 3014
I went to see him in the gaiety a few weeks ago..... we had the worst seats and to be honest I didn't find him funny at all...i was counting down the time... in saying that though, everyone around me was laughing histerically so maybe he just isnt my cup of tea!!
porshe Posts: 1359
Cool what time does he come on at? and what time did he finish
Monica Geller Posts: 161
[quote="Poppyseed":2z5ls909]He came on at 8.00pm on the dot and didn't leave the stage till gone 10.30pm. There was no interval and no warm up act. It was class, if you in any way like Billy Connolly u'll love it.[/quote:2z5ls909] Thats freaking amazing! I'm so excited!!! YIPPEE :o0 :o0
anya Posts: 187
Friend of mine went last night, he played for about 2hrs 20mins, very very funny. Cant wait now !! :o)ll :o)ll ps He's on stage at exactly 8pm and apparently makes a show of anyone coming in late so get there on time.
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
I went to see him last night and he was hilarious! My jaw was aching at the end of it from laughing so much. A lot of people came in late which was so annoying but hilarious when he made a show of them. :o0
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
we went to see him ladt month & he came on at 8.05, didn't have a warm up or interval & finished up just after 10. He was brilliant!! Especialy when he was doing a story about a dwarf & he was totaly unaware there was a dwarf in the audiance who was pissing himself laughing!!! Enjoy! :o)ll