Bio Oil

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Anyone use this? Hear anything about it? Just bought some in the chemist at lunch going to give it a try. Bought the smaller one just incase I don't like it.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
its very good dont know what its like for pregnancy but i have scares from operations and i rub it on them it fades them
round two Posts: 1018
Whats is for..... is it to stop stretch marks cause if so I want to get some
Yes for pregnancy strech marks. It was €13 for a thing of it. It's an oil so suppose to last a long time Here's a link to it http://www.bio-oil.info/en/uses/pregnancy-stretch-marks
Yummy Mummy Posts: 138
im going through a small bottle a week, no stretchmarks yet but ill let you know in 14 weeks, everyone seems to swear by it
Novice Posts: 458
Girls my friend used this all throughout her pregnancy and swears by it. Not a mark on her. If I'm ever lucky enough to get pregnant it'll be the first thing I buy!
round two Posts: 1018
Oh My god.... alright I am going straight out to buy it. This sounds great I really really didn't want stretch marks so I will give anything a go. Do you have to put it on morning and night or is once a day enough ?
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Glad I bought it now. Yummy Mummy do you use it once or twice a day. Instructions say to use to twice a day in 1st trimester.
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
another one for stretch marks is Palmers Cocoa butter, its cheaper than the bio oil and just as good imo. :wv
Miki Posts: 309
yeah im using it too, going through a small bottle every 10 days - 2 weeks. Im 28 weeks now and so far so good, if it works i recon it will be worth it! In saying that my sil went through a bottle a week and still didnt have one stretch mark at 40weeks, she went nearly 2 weeks overdue and in that two weeks she was destroyed!