Birthday ideas for Sat

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
need an idea quick for h2b had an idea its fallen through and i need to mark the occasion. we are doing a really nice dinner on sat the 17th so need something nice to do for Sat so he feel super special most things will be booked out so please please post your ideas
NotHere Posts: 10273
Cheap but thoughful.... Cook him a lovely meal, have candles, baloons, a cake etc....even poppers (yes I have done this! :-8 ) Then out for a couple of romantic drinks. Bring him somewhere nice on a daytrip....weather pending of course.
thank you firefly anyone else have other ideas
bump please help me girls O-O
Fluffer Posts: 2672
I did this one valentines day.............Prepared starter, main course and dessert. Had the place spotless with lots of scented candles lighting. I knew what time he'd be in from work. I phoned him with my head hanging out the window so it sounded like i was out, so he didn't expect me to be there. When he came in i had a bubble bath ready for him and i was in some new underwear with two glasses of champagne in my hands. I also had oils to give him a massage after his bath. Can't think of anything out of the house but will try to think of something!
these are great ideas however 1 problem our house is not ready to do anything in and we are both stuck @ home the new house while being ok has no loo, working kitchen etc. was hoping if the builders had it somewhat ready was going to bring down blowup bed have a candle lit room and bring a picnic etc but as there is no heating so there goes my romantic plans
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="so excited!!":1ihs2ly8] I phoned him with my head hanging out the window so it sounded like i was out, so he didn't expect me to be there [/quote:1ihs2ly8] LOL! If I did that he would just go to the pub! :o0
Fluffer Posts: 2672
[quote="Firefly*":263ot21x][quote="so excited!!":263ot21x] I phoned him with my head hanging out the window so it sounded like i was out, so he didn't expect me to be there [/quote:263ot21x] LOL! If I did that he would just go to the pub! :o0[/quote:263ot21x] Ha ha!! :o0 I never thought of that! I would've been furious! I can just see me now, marching up to the pub in my new undies, throwing a pint over his head :o0 That's a pity about the house. Would you book a restaurant and go in with balloons and candles and cake and ask them to have the table ready for when you arrive? I'm sure if you booked for about 7 you'd get somewhere.
bellabella Posts: 2750
A trip to the guinness factory and finish it of witha pint in the sky bar O-O