Birthday Pressie for a friend?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ros09 Posts: 1923
i've run out of ideas for a present for my friend - shes gotten books, dvd, handbags and jewellery cant buy her clothes as shes hard to buy for... any suggestions???
emlo Posts: 1506
Well, I'd love something like a Bliss set or a Benefit make-up set. Something I wouldn't really buy myself but would be a lovely treat to receive as a gift.
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
How about a manicure or a salon treatment?
nutcake Posts: 1168
a friend of mine bought me a pandora braclet for my bday the year before last and its one of my favorite ever bday pressies!
wedded bliss Posts: 303
I agree with the make-up suggestion, or maybe a hamper/basket of cosmetics/toiletries. Maybe tickets for a concert/gig? voucher for a restaurant? perfume?
littlechick Posts: 758
I got my friend a set of dermalogica products off jerseybeautycompany.co.uk It only cost about €20 and she loved it. [color=red:xt8hlsir]The Skin Kit - Normal to Dry[/color:xt8hlsir]Includes: Special Cleansing Gel (50ml) Multi-Active Toner (50ml) Skin Smoothing Cream (22ml) Gentle Cream Exfoliant (10ml) Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover (sample) Skin Hydrating Masque (sample) RRP:£21.20 Saving: £5.42 our price from: £15.78 delivered (EUR19.88)