Bit cheeky

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Am just browing the lingerie section on Littlewoods >:o) Call me a dirty bitch if you want, but I never bother with lingerie for h2b, cos my motto has always been, it's only on to be ripped off :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 So........ do you? I'm thinking of investing in some. >:o) >:o) >:o)
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I used to - when we first started going out together I used to have something new every time we met up! I don't really buy lingerie anymore now though - I think anything I've got in the last couple of years he has bought for me!
littlewifey Posts: 408
Not all the time, but I have invested a few times and dh loves it - especially if I just suprise him with it. He loves it!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I had some but was never that into it and it never stays on long enough >:o) . It gets DHs engine going very quickly and before I know it's on the floor, or over the lampshade :o0 .
rosiemama Posts: 3363
i have some nice lingerie sets, but tbh i don't bother that much. what i find sexy isn't necessarily the same as what DH likes i've found, and also it doesn't stay on for long so not worth the money in my book. DH would much rather i surprised him with nothing on under my dressing gown anyway. i do have a couple of "outfits" from ann summers when i've feeling particularly adventurous though :-8
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
I haven't bought much in the past few years but I used to in the first few years we were together. H2B mentioned it to me recently so I may just have to pick up a few bits again-Subtle hints :o0
redroses Posts: 714
I have a few good pieces and a few cheap pieces that i got in penneys etc, at the end of the day it gets the same end result!!! Ive bought stuff from littlewoods before,they have some lovely things, its a great way of spicing things up and i always root something out every now and again if i feel we are getting a bit boring >:o)
[quote="3012":nhg9tms9]I haven't bought much in the past few years but I used to in the first few years we were together. H2B mentioned it to me recently so I may just have to pick up a few bits again-Subtle hints :o0[/quote:nhg9tms9] Yeah, I used to like a few of yee, always have something new in the old days when we were first together, and weren't living with each other. I guess living together, some of that CAN go out the window. Hmmmmmm, time to re-introduce them I think. We've just been texting and we've decided to so a little shopping over the weekend, and set a night aside next week. Some sexy food from M&S, nice undies, lots of candles, bottle of massage oil and a down and dirty night in :o0 :o0 :o0 Christ, that's had some affect on me! >:o) Guess who is going to get lucky as soon as I get in the door from work tonite :o0 :o0
Just placed my order! Right size, right items, right price >:o)
rosiemama Posts: 3363
hope he enjoys it!! >:o)