bit of blood after going to the loo??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babs76 Posts: 1000
Girls – had to go to the loo there (No. 2 :-8 ) and when i wiped there was a little bit of bright red blood – now i was a little bit constipated so I’m wondering if that had something to do about it – I’m nearly 100% positive that it came from the back as opposed to the front (sorry for the tmi) - God, at least I hope it was from the back Should i ring my gp just in case (I have a scan in the morning so was going to ask there anyway)
Hopefully Posts: 254
Hey Babs76, hope you are ok and not panicking too much. It could very well be from the back if you were constipated. Have you gone to the loo and checked again ? If there is nothing there I'd hang on and see how you are today seeing as you are going to the doctor tomorrow anyway. If there is blood head into the doctor today just so you can make sure all is ok. Take care hon :wv
babs76 Posts: 1000
Hi Hopeful - thanks for replying. went to the loo again there and no blood or anything and nothing on undies so think it's Ok - as you say, I will keep an eye on it for the day and have it checked tomorrow I love being pregnant but it can be seriously stressful (all brought on by myself I might add!!)
lunasa* Posts: 46
hi, i suffer from this too and its from constipation or maybe u have a small tear in ur back passage from a change in diet or iron etc. as llong as its bright red and coming from back and not front there shouldnt be anything to worry abot. hth. *)
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Ah girls welcome to the delightful world of hemaroids !!!! Would pretty ,uch bet thats where the blood came from I still have one from DD and it kicks off every now and again try eating prunes or drinking prune juice should help. ALso try yoga breathing to relax you when going if your constipated I found that helped !!