bit scared now

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justforfunsies Posts: 2502
I thought i was being a bit of a hypochondriac about the whole tiredness thing, even though I barely have the energy to walk downstairs without feeling weak and dizzy and the need to lie down, but decided to go to doc today to put my mind at ease. Turns out i have some sort of infection, plus a pretty high temperature. Have to go back in tomorrow for my blood test and some other tests which require some byo!! Got a bit of a shock really cause after reading my books i had myself convinced that i was actually ok, just being a bit of a drama queen, but just wanted someone to tell me to stop being silly. god i hope everything is ok with the babog.
mammybean Posts: 10364
I am sure all is well pet, try not to panic. what is byo? did he say what type of infection or where?
no she didnt...which is why i started worrying. byo - bring your own!! (early morning sample!)
dont be worrying. what time is your appt tomorrow? can you take a few days off work to get over whatever it is. aoart from tired how else are you feeling?
very headachey at the moment, morning sickness has kind of eased off a little in the past couple of days, thankfully, but apart from that i think i'm feeling as i should be. I had the most awful thought last night, and woke up in a cold sweat thinking how could i even think that?? don't even want to say what it was. how have you been recently? has your ms eased off at all yet?
sorry, my appointment is at ten tomorrow, so at least it'll be out of the way soon enough.
ya it has thank god. u know the noght before last i dreamt all ight that i had lost the baby. then when i went to toilet yesterday morning the tissue was discolourd, i was in an awful state. bt we had sex the night before and that bit on the tissue was all but i calmed down. i couldnt believe i had dreamt i had lost the baby, it is very normal to have strange dreams in pregnancy so def dont giv too much tought to that
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Best of luck today justforfunsies - let us know how you get on.
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Best of luck with your appointment this morning, hope all goes well. Take care
thanks girls i will do.