Black bags under my eyes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princesshunny Posts: 120
Hi all Was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to get rid of black circles under my eyes. I am getting really sick of them, :o( I used to be low in B12 and thought it was related to that but I have that sorted now and I am sick looking at my eyes I think it makes me look older Does any one have any remedies? Thanks all
coconut Posts: 2183
i suffer from them terrible people use to ask me if i had black eyes!! My problem was that i was not getting enough sleep so i am not sure!
joer Posts: 1617
think theres a cream that you can get for it, check with your chemist. like the other poster said, it could be lack of sleep, did you try cold teabags or cucumber on the eyes
joer Posts: 1617
think theres a cream that you can get for it, check with your chemist. like the other poster said, it could be lack of sleep, did you try cold teabags or cucumber on the eyes
taurus09 Posts: 484
I was told that they can be caused by dehydration, so make sure you are drinking plenty of water, and cut down on tea and coffee.
bunny12 Posts: 16
The black bags is a result of tiredness. Beside needing to rest more i started using Yves Saint Laurent, Touche Eclat, Radiant Touch. It acts like a concealer for under the eyes. I pop some on now every morning and i must say it helps. Makes me feel better anyway as i can't see the dark cirlces as much.
Skinnymallinks Posts: 76
Yea - I use the Christian Dior concealer for your eyes - its just the same as Le touche eclat - its great hides those circles so well. I also have a little blue stick from Vichy Oligo 25 - I put it on my eyes at night and I think it is doing some good. Its not that dear either.
WinterGal Posts: 835
A friend of mine always has black circles under her eyes, she was told years ago it was from eating bread. But she lives on bread, so no chance of giving that up.