Blacktye Wedding Band

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emmabelle1987 Posts: 170
Hi girls, Wondered if anyone had any reviews on Blacktye wedding band? think they are based around Dublin but travel. Thanks :)
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
We had them for our wedding and they did travel! Cannot recommend them enough! They were fab!
iuil1999 Posts: 172
I've booked them for my wedding too - went to see them and they were excellent!!!
emmabelle1987 Posts: 170
Thanks girls, think we are going to book them also. Have either of you booked them for church music? x
iuil1999 Posts: 172
I haven't booked them for my church music but I have booked them for the drinks reception. Not sure what they're like for the church music but another girl on here had them for the whole day of her wedding and said they were very good!
2012please Posts: 98
Hi We recently had blacktye for our wedding, reception music, band and then dj and I cant say enough about them. From the minute they started playing there was a stampede onto the dancefloor and it stayed that way all night so I would have no hesitation in recommending them. I'm not sure about the drinks reception music because I was in a daze still at that point but from everyone else comment were all great. Good luck, as much as it was stressful its sad its all over :o(
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
Sorry just spotted this, didn't get the notification! We had the for the whole day and were FANTASTIC! Pm me if you want the list of songs we had in the church, nothing was too much trouble for them! My friend sang and they met up about an hour before the ceremony, she raved about how professional they were HTH :o)ll