Blast from the past

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

roxylou Posts: 173
Just heard that Chesney Hawkes song on the radio...'I am the one and only' O:| Dont all predend you dont know it now!!!! :innocent: Remember being about 15 and thinking he was gorgeous (even with that mole!!!!) :-8 :-8 :-8 God I thought he was the business!!!! The holy mortification of it now!!!! Anyone got embarrasing things form the past they want to share?????
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
God you have got me singing it away to myself :-8
Barbalou Posts: 1617
That's the song I'm going to have played while walking down the aisle :o0
Fio Posts: 812
Thats mad, i just got off the phone to my friend, he is in an 80s band and he was telling me they are playing that song for the first time at the gig tomorrow night! :eek lol
roxylou Posts: 173
I'm not so much embarresed that i liked the song, but that i liked the singer! More power to u MollieR :o0 If ur not the one and only that day you'll never be it!
stinky Posts: 606
That stupid new McDonalds add has that 80's song 'shoot that poison arrow through my heart' stuck in my head all the time Now it has something to keep it company
*gone* Posts: 4785
Oh good god! I just had my friend text me to turn on the radio cos that was playing! She was obsessed with him when we were kids!
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
[quote="MollieR":z0xnzrtc]That's the song I'm going to have played while walking down the aisle :o0[/quote:z0xnzrtc] :o0
ginger nut Posts: 5989
oh god - the mole - it had a life of it's own! PS like the idea of using it to walk down the aisle :o0 :o0 :o0
Phoenix Posts: 836
He was on some reality tv show there a while ago....was it the Games???? Do you remember when George Michael was straight???? "Cos I got to have Faith.....ooooohhhh I got to have Faith".. I LOVED him..........oh how wrong I was.......... :lvs Who else.... Oh of course, how could I forget?? NKOTB ---- New Kids..have to say Joey was always my favourite. also (this is a bit embarrassing) I had a crush on Philip Schofield.......(What am I like????) :-8 :-8