Bleeding @ 7 weeks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honey 2 Posts: 244
Hi girls Just wondering if this has happened to any of you Am 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow and started bleeding this morn. Its like the start of a normal period really Went to epu, had bloods taken and had an internal scan but no feedback yet.... although lady who scanned me said she could see a sac but nothing in it. Going back to epu tomorrow morn for more tests. has this happened to any of you and had a positive outcome???
yellobug Posts: 33
Hey, it didn't happen to me but my friend had a few bleeds like this throughout her prgnancy and her little man is 4 months old now and doing great.... Hope you'll be ok.... x x x
sinion Posts: 6050
Yes, I bled from 5 weeks straight through to 13, it ranged from brown to red, light to heavy, even clots, but all worked out perfectly. Really hope everything is ok for you.
Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
No advice just wishing you good luck today hope all goes well
babaroo Posts: 329
Hi Honey 2 - This happened me at 5 weeks, 6 weeks and 10 weeks - It was like the start of a period and happened first thing in morning after bowel movement - It didnt last long - it stopped as soon as it started thk god ;-) I spoke to my gyne and she said that 50% of women bleed in early pregnancy and its nothing to worry about once it doesnt last too long. I had scan in the EPU at 7 weeks and again last week and everything is fine. I have my fingers crossed for you pet. XX Babaroo *)
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
hope it works out for you.....I had a small bleed at 8 weeks and it turned out ok for me *)