Menu

Bleeding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wobbler Posts: 300
I went to the loo a little while ago, and have (sorry TMI) brown blood. I don't have any pain, well a very slight niggle but nothing really. What should I do? Do I ring the hospital or do I go to A&E or do I just ring my GP tomorrow?
Midlands Mum Posts: 871
Wobbler id ring the A&E or doc on call. Try to do very little lie down with feet up. Ring them and see what they say. They may get you to pop in. Hope everything goes ok. Ill be thinking of you. :thnk
wobbler Posts: 300
Thanks for replying. Do I ring the A&E in my local hospital or the maternity hospital?
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Hi Wobbler I used to get that at the start too only when I wiped, never any on my pants.(sorry if TMI) I was told not to worry unless the blood turned red. Give a&e in your maternity hospital a ring just to be on safe side Good luck
oirish Posts: 1541
what newyearbabs said - exact same for me, sometimes a little on a liner - try not to panic it's probably nothing - I had bleeding for weeks. But ring your hospital's early pregnancy unit for reassurance, they might give you an early scan.
Sassy Posts: 2269
wobbler i hope everything is ok. It seems quite normal for alot of women to have spotting and bleeding at the start of there pregnancy. Try not to worry. Did you get on to your early pregnancy clinic and see what they could do for you.
lou gav Posts: 508
I hope all is well wobbler, I had brownish discharge for a week at wk5 and was told to stay off work and get plenty of rest & feet up. It isn't an easy time, best of luck and let us know how you are getting on.
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Hi wobbler just wondering how you are today? Brown discharge is very very common.
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Hi Wobbler, I hope you got through to one or the other. I second LMS brown discharge is common, its red red blood thats the dangerous one. I hope you are doing ok. x sg