Bleeding - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Magicwand Posts: 85
Girls thanks for your replies. I can only get a doctors appointment for tomorrow evening. I'm trying to stay positive but I really don't think it is looking good. Seems to be more like a period now and I have little cramps in my tummy - nothing major at all just niggling. Oh God.I just dont believe this.Hubbie is away with work today and he wont be back until late tonight. Is in meetings this afternoon so can't ring him and after the other bad news re sil I dont wan to tell him anyway. Can't believe after the excitement last night this has to happen. will see the doc tomorrow and until then will keep fingers crossed and try to stay positive. Thanks for all the replies.
mama sugar Posts: 1387
oh magic wand sending you a big hug found this What causes bleeding in early pregnancy? 'Spotting' is common in the very early stages of pregnancy, especially around the time the fertilised egg implants in the uterus. Many women confuse implantation bleeding and cramping with their normal period. You may also experience spotting or light bleeding around the time that your menstrual period would have been due. This is known as 'breakthrough bleeding' and occurs as a result of increased levels of oestrogen, which can cause the cervix to become slightly reddened or eroded and bleed, especially after intercourse. try to keep positive you are in my thoughts and prayers go home relax don't do anything and take care, send you hubby a text to call u when he gets a break from the meeting you need him around take care x
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Try to get yourself home as soon as you can and go to bed or at least put your feet up for the rest of the evening. I hope to god this turns out to be spotting. We're all thinking of you. Try not to panic. Take care of yourself. And let us know how you get on. Big hugs.
mammybean Posts: 10364
you poor thing. Can i ask how late you were when you tested? I think i read i earlier but all the same. My heart goes out to you it really does :thnk
Spice Bride Posts: 558
The cramps could be your uterus expanding - read that this happens. Take care of yourself.
Magicwand Posts: 85
Thanks Girls.Am afraid to go to the toilet now and anyway at work they will be wondering what I am doing going in there - small office but can't tell anyone. I was due AF last Friday/Saturday. Did test Tuesday evening and got positive but was faint line so did another test last night (digital one) and was definite positive. Then got this bleeding at lunchtime. Am not normally pesimistic but can't help but feel it is not right. Really appreciate your support and feel bad for writing about it here.Was just so excited about it last night and today feel so down over everything. My sil has gone through so much worse I know. AM trying not to think about it - impossible though.
mama sugar Posts: 1387
Oh hun, you must be going through the mill. If you have apt with doc tomorrow see how you feel tomorrow it might be a good idea to stay in bed and ring in sick. I am praying that things will be ok for you. Take care x
mammybean Posts: 10364
how are you this evening pet?
NotHere Posts: 10273
I hope everythings ok x
babytalk Posts: 52
will be thinking about you magicwand - hope things are ok Do take it easy and maybe taking tomorrow off work is a good idea too