Bleeding - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Magicwand Posts: 85
BellaBella - thank you. Just read your other post and sorry to hear that you got AF. We'll just have to keep going. From other posts I've read those who got their BFP seemd to say that it happened when they didn't think about TTC and just relaxed. That was the way we were this month and ok I know things didnt work out for hubby and I but as Beaniesgirl said we did get pregnant. So I think relaxing and not stressing is key - much easier said than done though I know as I have had the months of TTC also and it is horrible waiting every month to see if this will be the month. I think staying positive is important and believe me while I feel anything but at the moment I am just going to try keep busy and therefor "distract" myself. For the last few months I have been putting off joining certain clubs etc as kept thinking but sure I could be pregnant soon but I think I will join them now and focus attention away from obsessing on TTC and fingers crossed it will happen ! All the very best of luck to you BellaBella and I really, really hope it happens soon for you as you seem like such a lovely person.
Sassy Posts: 2269
Magicwand i'm so sorry to hear your bad news. It must have been a horrible weekend. I am thinking about you and DH. I'm sure you are going to have some really bad days, but don't forget that we are here for you and will try and help you anyway we can.
Cowslip Posts: 761
Magicwand.... I am so sorry to hear what happened. I was nervously watching your posts last week. Two weeks ago I posted, saying 'BFP for me...I Think' and the title of your BFP post was almost exactly the same. I had a very faint positive on a normal test and was a day late...the girls said to try the digital one, I did and we were over the moon, and then I micarried two days later at 4 weeks 4 days pregnant.... When you were going to try the digital, I felt like posting and saying 'Noooo wait a couple of days and try a normal test again'...but then I didn't want to rain on your parade and just because it happened to me didn't mean it was going to happen to you...... It is shit, but it does get easier. You are like a mirror image of us but two weeks behind. We had the same discussons...we wanted to shout it from the rooftops and knew we would have to wait the twelve weeks. We discussed how I was going to get around not drinking at a weekend away we had planned with friends... Two weeks on, we are fine and trying again. And our plan in future is not to test until I am a full week late and I will only ever trust a normal test with the two lines on it again, and with the second line strong..not faint... On cd 18 today and haven't ovulated..I normally do on cd 16...it may not happen this month, they say it can often happen after a miscarriage.... Take care of yourselves and if there is one thing you can take from it, it is that you did get pregnant, you did ovulate, the sperm did meet with the egg and try to implant, so you got a good way along and hopefully next time it will work out for you both.... Look after yourselves and feel free to pm me if you just want to talk about it. Lucy
Magicwand Posts: 85
Lucy-Loo Thank you so much for your reply and again I am so sorry that you went through this. You are right - sounds like a mirror image of one another. I really think that in the future if I am late I will wait 2 months before I test ! OK know I probably won't but really feel like that now. But I do know that I will be a nervous wreck next time. We even took pictures of the positive result- insane I know but we were so excited even though couldn't believe it was positive. I was afraid to go to the toilet last week as I kept hoping to myself that this bleed wasn't happening and if I didnt see it then I could pretend I suppose that it wasn't. I was very down last night and I feel bad for my hubby as I know he is upset too but is trying to be strong for me. You know writing here has helped today and while I hate saying it, it does help that other people know what it is like - but I hate saying that as I wouldn't want anyone to experience this. I know it will get easier and we are going to TTC again straight away - suppose just worried in case takes a while for things to get back to normal but Doc said for now just treat it as normal. And yes there is some comfort in that we know we can get pregnant - it's just keeping it there that I'll be nervous about. Take care of yourself Lucy-Loo and I'll keep my fingers, toes and anythign else I can crossed for you. Many thanks
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
magicwand so sorry to hear about your loss, give it time im sure you will get your BFP again, take of yourself