bliss bridal limerick. anybody?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

septo7bride Posts: 2
has anybody any feed back on bliss bridal in dooradoyle in limerick? am thinking about getting my dress there. found service and selection fab! but would welcome advice. going for estes dress!
hollytree Posts: 123
I went to Bliss last week - they were fantastic. They had some fantastic dresses - I think I might have found '"the one", but it was only the second shop I'd been in, so I'm going to try a few more before I make up my mind. I definitely would have no hesitation in going back. The staff there were so friendly and helpful.
Heebie Jeebies Posts: 608
Hi Hollytree, I haven't been yet but have heard really great things about it, so I cant wait! Getting married in Oct 07 so trying to wait til after Christmas to go looking at dresses...I'm afraid if I see something I like now, I'll want to buy it straight away and then I'd be TERRIFIED of getting sick of it...great to hear of another good shop in the Limerick region though.
Africa4 Posts: 9
Hi there - I have bought my dress there and all going well so far - dress arrived this week, so going to try it on this evening! :eek
pricilla Posts: 1564
My friend bought her dress there and raved about the place. I don't know the girl herself but I don know a relation of hers who says she is such a lovely person. I tried on dresses there and she was very nice to me.
binky Posts: 187
Hi there, I also tried on dresses there and I found the girl so kind and helpful. She knew exactly what I was looking for and was honest without being brutal. I had a few great ideas leaving there and saw some lovely dresses.
garran9 Posts: 4401
Bumping up this thread for a quick question! Ordered my dress there yesterday :o)ll :o)ll and forgot to ask about alterations. O:| Mine will def have to be altered. I assume that the shop organises these alterations. Brides to be or newly weds- I'd really appreciate some feedback!! :wv
podgeandrodge Posts: 886
i oredered my dress their in august they arr so nice and they make u feel so relaxed and they take such an interest in your dress i had three of the girls deciding what suited me and what didnt and they let u try it on as many times as you like for people u want to show it to. i would highly recommend them.
garran9 Posts: 4401
[quote="podgeandrodge":1u3ngvyf]i oredered my dress their in august they arr so nice and they make u feel so relaxed and they take such an interest in your dress i had three of the girls deciding what suited me and what didnt and they let u try it on as many times as you like for people u want to show it to. i would highly recommend them.[/quote:1u3ngvyf] Completely agree!! They are lovely. What's the poliy with alterations?
podgeandrodge Posts: 886
she told me it would be between 100-150 for alterations . which hopefully i will need if i can shift a stone off me :o0