bliss

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
hey girls i am so bold sitting on the sofa wolling house all tidy showered and twins asleep they never sleep at the same time so this is bliss i am so tired with this pregnancy and also very thirsty well when i say thirsty i mean i really want cold things anyone else like this
summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hiya Twinssep, It is lovely when all is done isn't it. DH unexpectedly home sick so he is watching the baby and I am cleaning, showering (me!), wolling and loving the fact that he is home (even if he is sick!!) Hope they stay asleep for you.. if they are anything like my little munchkin they will wake up the secod the kettle is boiled!!
summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hiya Twinssep, It is lovely when all is done isn't it. DH unexpectedly home sick so he is watching the baby and I am cleaning, showering (me!), wolling and loving the fact that he is home (even if he is sick!!) Hope they stay asleep for you.. if they are anything like my little munchkin they will wake up the secod the kettle is boiled!!
twinssep Posts: 1242
well sd i spoke too soon as soon as i put my mouth to the cofee cup luke woke typical