Bloating during early pg - does it stop - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MeSB Posts: 3785
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
Thanks WALLE. Will have to put up with them so for a while. Another question someone might be able to answer. I can only get a gp appointment for tomorrow evening. Should I still bring the first pee of the day with me tomorrow night?
benny313 Posts: 821
I was the exact same, even vefore I knew i was pregnant my stomach was huge, DH said he knew I was pregnant by it. It lasted a few weeks and went back to myself again for a few weeks. It should pass!!
babyforus Posts: 1619
littlemiss, yeah bring the first pee of the day!
Bigleap Posts: 696
Congrats littlemisshopeful ! Yeah, I would recommend bringing your pee incase you get stage fright at the doctors office :o0 Cramping stopped at about 6 wks for me.
FoundHome Posts: 1753
Thanks for the info on the cramping - I was a little worried as I've had cramping/backache for nearly a week now (I'm 4.5 weeks gone). At least its normal I also have the issue of weddings - my brother is getting married the weekend after next so I'll be six weeks by then (please God). I tried the dress on yesterday and while I can close it, my boobs are HUGE!!! It has a V-neck so won't get away with a minimiser here!! I think it will be a visit to La Senza/M&S in a weeks time :o0
Thanks. Does anyone know how early the doctors tests can detect a positive. I cancelled this evening appointment and got one for 11am Monday. I will be 20dpo by then so hope it shows up then. Oh and is it safe to get salon hair colours in pregnancy?
SaJa Posts: 4282
I'm only 8w1d and I'm huge. Its not a bump its just bloated/fat looking. Can't wait till I have a proper bump or until after my 12 week scan so I can wear proper tops and not hide it any more.
FoundHome Posts: 1753
[quote="littlemisshopeful":2dbp8g6d]Thanks. Does anyone know how early the doctors tests can detect a positive. I cancelled this evening appointment and got one for 11am Monday. I will be 20dpo by then so hope it shows up then. Oh and is it safe to get salon hair colours in pregnancy?[/quote:2dbp8g6d] I got a faint positive today at the doctors and I'm at 17DPO. I also brought along my CB digital from this morning (wanted to finish off the pack :innocent: )
Congratulations foundhope. That reassures me somewhat so thanks. I suppose they all use different brands of tests. Hopefully it will show positive for me on Monday morning. I was thinking too of that...doing another test Monday morning and taking it with me to the doc.