bloating & insides doing somersaults!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babs76 Posts: 1000
I'm just over 6 weeks pregnant and for the past few days I've been feeling really uncomfortabl - i had a pain in my left side and in my back and my insides feel like they are constantly "gugrling and churning" - it's so strange - is this normal?? I felt really unwell this morning with MS and was sick for the first time (usually just feeling nauseous) and it was Orange bile! (My God I'm soooo sorry for the TMI :-8 :-8 ) I'm feeling better since but just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced something similiar - should i go to the doc or just wait it out a bit
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
I had lots of bloaty farty stuff going on in the early weeks (nice...). Didnt have any morning sickness thankfully so cant comment on that. All your organs are readjusting etc so thats probably the aches and pains. If you are worried pop into your GP, thats what they are there for. Doesnt make sense sitting home and stressing when what you are feeling is probably completely normal and will be sorted in a five min conversation with the Doc. Best of luck
Salander Posts: 1639
yup had the orange bile puke too! not pleasant - it did ease off for me round the 12 week mark and now its once in a blue moon - usually if my sinuses are really bad. no harm in talking to the doc though just to be on the safe side.
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
haven't puked since the day I found out - had a few drinks the night before (this would have been the day my AF was due) threw up before I went to bed - felt fine the next day and had breakfast only to throw it up an hour later. Than had a can of coke and barely kept that down half an hour. Yuck. Felt nauseous this morning but wouldn't get out of bed til DH brought me some ginger nuts. Have felt a bit odd today - just eating plain crackers and biscuits and a bit of fruit. Feel like I will manage dinner though hopefully. Have had bad bloating the last couple of weeks especially in the evenings and wind like you wouldn't believe. Also get the odd twingey pain in all sorts of places in the mid region. TBH anything that doesn't feel normal usually reassures me as I reckon it must mean I'm pregnant :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Inlove10 Posts: 806
I also had stitch like pains in my sides and growing pains. Get all the rest you can - and you'll feel the better of it. when you reach the 2nd trimester you'll get your energy back...
babs76 Posts: 1000
thanks everyone, good to know I'm not the only one...I thought I was losing the plot there for a while :o0
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I had this too early on. Really bloated & my stomach was constantly making really loud, insane gurgling noises. It settles down after a while :wv