blood tests results

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wedjul05 Posts: 5673
I got the results of my blood test back yesterday. my estrogen levels are low. I am confused though as I was just reading up about low est levels and ovulation. Low levels of est are also associated with high FSH levels but all my other hormone levels were fine. I don't know what is going on so. My doc said that I should give my levels to the person performing the scan for PCOS on friday. I'm sooooo confused.
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi hon, can't offer any insight but just wanted to say hi and hope you get the answers you're looking for soon. Seems like your doc is confused too.. :action32
so_clear Posts: 397
Can your doc not explain things? Hopefully you'll get some reasonable answers on Friday as it's easy to pick up confusing results online if you're looking into it yourself. The best of luck for Fri and I hope everything works out for you and you get your BFP very soon. *)
Sassy Posts: 2269
wedjul05 my estrogen levels are also low and my other bloods where ok. My gynae put these levels down to why i have not ovulated some months. Estrogen is the hormone needed for the ovary to realise the egg. I don't know if this helps you.