Bloody January..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

walkingwollie Posts: 3344
So dark, so miserable, no annual leave entitlement til April, fat, frumpy, on a diet, five weeks since last pay day and another week to go, huge visa bill, everyone staying in, failing to live up to the most boring new year's resolutions in the world AND bleeding easter eggs in the shops!! AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Come on February.. show us the light at the end of the tunnel!
wingding Posts: 140
Wow - you're keen to get your rant out there - 6 identical posts!!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Why so many rant posts is January that bad??? Ok i agree roll on feb...roll on pay day...
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
Oh my God! Can't believe it posted six times! Guess I can add 'no money to fix dodgy laptop' to the list :o0 Madness.
Ficidy Posts: 1753
I agree with ya mrs bean - just glad tomorrow's Saturday so I can lie in bed instead of having to get up at what seems like the middle of the night!
pickens Posts: 205
when my alarm goes off at 6.50 every morning I feel like crying... it's so hard to drag yourself out of bed in the morning these days ... even the dog won't get up in the morning any more :o(
fluffiesmam Posts: 1470
i soooooo agree, i'm on a bloody see-food diet, i can't seem to get motivated at all, and i really need to get off my fat ass!! big time
so excited! Posts: 330
I agree with the whole getting up in the middle of the night thing! The only good thing about Jan is my birthday at the end of it!!