Blow Dry Courses???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRSHAPPY07 Posts: 464
Has anyone ever done one of these?? or even know where I can do one??? any help would be greatly appreiciated.... Thanks in advance :thnk
Wiggles Posts: 629
As in Hair blow dry courses ???????????????????? Never heard of them .. do they exist ????
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
I saw one advertised once outside a hairdressers in Fremantle (Aus) and laughed. That was back when I was happy to hair my hair look like the lead singer from Korn’s. Now I too wish there was one of these. If you find anything out could you let me know? My hair is SO unmanageable. I am close to chopping the lot off.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Mrs áthas":228qzgjg]I saw one advertised once outside a hairdressers in Fremantle (Aus) and laughed. That was back when I was happy to hair my hair look like the lead singer from Korn’s. Now I too wish there was one of these. If you find anything out could you let me know? My hair is SO unmanageable. I am close to chopping the lot off.[/quote:228qzgjg] I wouldnt mind one of those courses, I have really thick hair and I rarely get my mop of hair even half as good as the hairdressers
Yep cinders, I reckon yours is about the same thickness as mine. You should go and see my girl in Kazumi. She is brilliant, she cuts into the layers so that they are really thinned out. The only thing is my hair grows so quickly that it is back in a state again 3 weeks later.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Mrs áthas":2r18ex55]Yep cinders, I reckon yours is about the same thickness as mine. You should go and see my girl in Kazumi. She is brilliant, she cuts into the layers so that they are really thinned out. The only thing is my hair grows so quickly that it is back in a state again 3 weeks later.[/quote:2r18ex55] Tell me about it, I got my hair cut for last meet up and now I am back at square one O:| I too get my hair thinned out. The prob is I dont have the patience for my hair, I have tried drying it by section which is slow and then using straightner it is fine if I am just hoping into car but if I am out in air for more than 5 mins I am f***d
clucky Posts: 26471
GALWAY http://www.irishcollegeofhairdressing.com/ DUBLIN http://www.sonasbeauty.ie/haircare.htm
:o)ll i am going to beg my girl to show me how to do it! i, like you have no patience for it cinders!
Aussiewife Posts: 16
I have the same problem too. My hair is very thick and frizzy. I find it best to let my hair dry naturally and then just straighten it when it's dry. I don't even attempt to blow dry it anymore as it just ends up even frizzier. Think one trick is you need a good professional strength blow dryer- even the really expensive ones sold in normal shops aren't nearly as good.