Bm's jewellery from the high street. Is it ok?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

highbeam Posts: 2578
I bought the girls bracelets and necklaces from river island. Only cost me €15 per bridesmaid, is this a bit mean? Looked in loads of shops and was going to buy a newbridge chain but the cheaper ones looked nicer. Really the choice now is to buy them something extra like a watch for €30/40 or pay money off their rooms. I have lots of other little presents to go with the jewellery too and bought their dresses, paying for hair, make-up and nails.
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
Absolutely, if you think thats bad I wont tell you where I bought mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Its mad though I'd often buy cheap bits and pieces and depending on what you pair them with people thing you've spent a fortune on them. you've bought them plenty jewelery, dresses, hair, make-up I also gave them a room because I got 10 free rooms in my package
dreamscometrue2012 Posts: 1769
[quote="weddingdiva":2pbqqdrl]Absolutely, if you think thats bad I wont tell you where I bought mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Its mad though I'd often buy cheap bits and pieces and depending on what you pair them with people thing you've spent a fortune on them. you've bought them plenty jewelery, dresses, hair, make-up I also gave them a room because I got 10 free rooms in my package[/quote:2pbqqdrl] I agree with with weddingdiva!!! I went to newbridge when they were having their big sale and spent €40 per bm, but it looks way more...then I got them a clutch bag..€3 in pennys!! Get the bargains when you can and no one is going to ask how much anything cost!!! I wouldn't get them the watches, what you have is plenty..
highbeam Posts: 2578
Thanks ladies, I'll put them in a nice gift box, they do just look like costume jewellery up close but are really nice. And put it in with all the other bits and pieces I have for them.