BM Shopping in Dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sonopotere Posts: 1124
Hoping to go shopping for the BM dresses on friday. live in blanchardstown and will have approx 5 hours to see as many dresses as possible! anyone any advice of where i should go???
Betsy May Posts: 2168
Possibly city centre? We went to Bridal Wraptures as they have a room full of Jim Hjelm and Alvina Valenta (which you then order from gownsales.com for about 50% of the price). Plus you have all the old reliables around you like Coast and Monsoon.
Could you tell me where bridal wraptures is? or any other bridal shops in town??Thanks so much for the reply, i dont really know town at all so dont know of any bridal shops!
Betsy May Posts: 2168
Bridal Wraptures is at the top of St Stephen's Green, it's over the Londis shop that's up the way from TopShop. You do need to make an appointment - the website has all the details and pictures of their stock [url:3v2w3t1z]http://www.bridalwraptures.com/[/url:3v2w3t1z]. Do you mean bridal shops generally or just the ones that stock BM dresses?
La Dolce Vita Posts: 522
Hey there, I'm doing a days BM shopping in town in two weeks time with my sisters. As two of them don't live in dublin we're on a tight schedule as we'll really only have the saturday. I've booked us an apt in Bridal Wraptures (its by apt only in there) for early on the Sat morning. As the previous poster said they have all the Jim Hjelm and Alvina Valenta dresses which look great on the net. I'm also hoping to try Lara's on Dame Lane and Dress Code in Arnotts. To be honest i'm really hoping Bridal Wraptures will come up with the goods. Other places i might consider are Debenhams and there is also a boutique close to Hibernian way which i think has some long dresses as well which is what i'm looking for.
BAZ Posts: 19
Hi, I bought my bridesmaid dresses in Dublin a few months back. I wanted something a bit different, and a friend recommended a shop called Costume. Its behind the powercourt shopping centre, on Castle market. It was really terrific, I got three wonderful dresses that the bridesmaids can wear again. I would defo go back again if I had a wedding to go to myself.
BAZ Posts: 19
Hi, I bought my bridesmaid dresses in Dublin a few months back. I wanted something a bit different, and a friend recommended a shop called Costume. Its behind the powercourt shopping centre, on Castle market. It was really terrific, I got three wonderful dresses that the bridesmaids can wear again. I would defo go back again if I had a wedding to go to myself.
mack2b Posts: 19
Hi may be too late but Bridal heaven in Swords has all the dessie dresses and others as well quite a good selection. The only thing is that you may not get a booking for tomorrow but worth the visit
Thanks for all the replys guys! just on my way in now to try a few, will let ya know how i get on. didnt book an apt in bridal wraptures, only checkin this now, but will chance it anyway. thanks so much!!!!